The following “Spa Etiquette” will help you prepare for your visit with Elements Salon and Wellness Spa:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. our facility has a shower and all amenities. We will provide you with a robe, slippers and a locker, if requested. Please leave your valuables at home as we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- If this is your first visit to our facility, the front desk guest greeter will have forms for you to fill out for our database. your privacy is important to us, your information is for our records and to notify you of any upcoming “specials”. Other than front desk guest greeters, it is against company policy for any other employee to solicit your private information, such as address, email or phone number. If this should occur, please let management know.
- Please book your appointment at least 2 weeks ahead of time to insure you get the time and date requested.
- Spa time has been reserved especially for you. We had a 24 hour cancellation policy. While we do realize situations arise, if we are unable to fill in the cancelled time slot, we reserve the right to charge you 50% of the cost of the services you are cancelling.
- Please let us know if you have an health conditions that might be contraindicated for any services or if you have special needs or requests. Please let us know if you are pregnant.
- Gratuities are not included, but are appreciated. If you are pleased with your services, 20% is customary.