- Safety measures were created for all involved.
- Employees will wear masks, and gloves when necessary.
- It is mandated that everyone wear a mask for their own protection and for those around you.
- You may be asked to wear a mask during some services at the discretion of your technician.
- Beverage services and magazines, and all the little extras that show we care have been temporarily suspended.
- Please come alone, extra people compromises everyone.
- Let your stylist know if you prefer not to have your hair blow dried.
- Coming in sick isn’t an option for the customer or technician.
- Walk-ins will temporarily not be an option.
- When you arrive you will need to wait until we are ready to take you in for your appointment, having your cellphone handy in your car will help considerably.
- You health is the biggest concern.
- We offer a no touch digital thermometer reading upon request.
- Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before, during and after your service. All employees will do the same.
- We continue to follow strict sanitizing and disinfecting guidelines as per two State Boards.
- All areas you come in contact with will be disinfected throughout the day.
Above all else, no one is more excited about your arrival than us – help make it the best appointment ever!!!
Together we can continue to make this work safely for all.