A massage using CBD offers an unconventional way to get relief from muscle soreness, chronic pain, tension and stress.
- Stress relief. Can lower heart rate and blood pressure in just one session of a massage. Adding CBD to your massage routine can significantly reduce stress levels.
- Relaxation. Getting a massage will force you relax. Your body’s cortisol levels will decrease allowing you to be relaxed and restful.
- Muscles. If you suffer from neck or back pain, releasing tension from your muscles might be what you are looking for. Massage therapy will help relax any tense muscles.
- Headaches. Treat headaches and tension related headaches with a massage. By focusing on the neck, shoulders and head, tension that causes a headache is released.
- Improves posture. Poor posture can have cruel effects on the body. Muscles are loose as the tension leaves; there is more flexibility in the body.
Incorporating CBD into Massage Therapy
The benefits of both massage therapy and CBD individually provide great relief to the body. When CBD is incorporated into massage therapy the results can be more intense. CBD will bind and act on the CB2 receptors which can be found near the skin. This will activate the endocannabinoid system to deliver pain relief.
Since CBD is non-psychoactive you do not have to worry about getting a high feeling from the CBD massage. It is derived from Hemp extracts and contains 0 % THC
CBD Can Benefit Your Health in Many Ways
CBD works on a cellular level and absorbs into your skin. It seems to work wonders for a wide variety of conditions. There are over 125 terpenes and over 80 cannabinoids in hemp and each strain has its own unique blend with different health benefits. Many studies have shown a variety of positive effects hemp extracts have on your body including pain relief , anti-inflammation , anxiety, stress relief, appetite, sleep, nausea and neuro protectants just to name a few.
The CBD Hemp Extract used in the massage is a plant based pain relief solution made with the highest quality organic ingredients. It’s NON-GMO, Cruelty Free, Deep Penetrating, Paraben Free and Made in the USA.
Disclaimer: The statements made regarding CBD products were not evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of CBD products is not confirmed by FDA-approved research. CBD products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information presented here is not meant as a substitute for information from health care practitioners. It is also not meant as an alternative to information from health care practitioners. Before using any CBD product, you should consult your doctor and ask about the risk of interactions or complications. Must be over 21 years old to receive this massage.
Elements Salon And Wellness Spa Blog, cbd massage, hemp, massage, pain relief