A face mask is a type of skincare product that you apply on your face. It is considered one of the easiest ways to get healthy and supple skin within minutes. There are many face masks that are designed for your skin type and that work best to clear up any imperfections your skin may have. It is recommended to apply face masks at least twice a week to get the best results.
There are a variety of face masks available on the market. At Elements Salon and Wellness Spa, there are different types of face masks that are best suitable for your skin type. These face masks can be worn twice a week, as recommended by your aesthetician, for about 10-20 minutes, depending on the face mask.
Top 5 Benefits of Using Face Masks:
- Refines skin pores: Face mask can help you to get clearer skin and more refined pores. It deep cleanses the pores and clears the pores of dead skin cells, metabolic wastes and the oily substances that can clog them.
- Increases hydration: Face mask can also bring moisture and hydration to dry and dehydrated skin types. The water from the mask penetrates deep into the skin epidermis to soften the skin and enhance its elasticity. When the skin is hydrated and well moisturized, it becomes easy to apply proper makeup. Also it gives a more plump and youthful appearance to the skin.
- Diminishes fine lines: Regular use of face masks can reduce the signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles, and brown spots and so on. Also you will get to enjoy a softer and smoother skin texture.
- Gives even skin tone: Face masks are also designed to diminish hyper-pigmentation and give you more even skin tone and texture. It also promotes the sweat gland secretion so as to increase the oxygen content of the skin.
- Firmer skin: Loose skin can make your look older than your age. The problem of loose skin can be easily solved with regular use of face masks. There are certain types of face masks that help to enhance collagen production and fight off free radical damage which will gradually result in firmer, tighter, fresher looking skin.
Apart from the above mentioned skin benefits, applying a face mask also helps you to relax. You get the time to relax, while your face mask is working. This will help you to de-stress and that alone can make you look and feel better! Whether you use a cream or a sheet based face mask, you’ll feel great during the process.
The Top 5 Face Masks at Elements:
- Pumpkin Enzyme Mask: The pumpkin puree in this mask is rich in vitamins, amino acids, and enzymes that are known for their anti-oxidant and exfoliating properties. This mask gently exfoliates the skin to improve the appearance of fine lines, age spots, freckles, and rough skin. It minimizes pore size and other skin imperfections while stimulating the production of new and healthy skin cells.
- Soft Papaya and Pumpkin Mask: A special active papaya enzyme is incorporated in this crème mask. The active papaya enzymes will remove dead skin cells and reveal a smooth texture to the skin without irritation. Beeswax and avocado oil moisturize and hydrate to soften parched skin. Tapioca starch and kaolin clay tighten the surface of the skin.
- Clarifying Camphor Mask: This extremely effective mask will manage and help clarify severe acne or problematic skin conditions. For combination skin types, it is most effective to use two to three times a week to control excessive oiliness or occasional blemishes. This mask can also be applied directly to a blemish at night and leave on overnight to reduce the blemish.
- Skin Recovery Mask: This creamy, emollient rich, antioxidant and multi-vitamin treatment mask is designed to enhance micro-circulation, improve epidermal regeneration, and naturally brighten the skin. Nutrient rich carrot oil, mango butter, and natural plant extracts help to increase the skin moisture level, oxygen uptake , and prevent early appearance of wrinkles.
- Aloe and Azulene Gel Mask: Aloe and azulene soothe and reduce flare-ups and redness. Sodium hyaluronate is added to hydrate and lubricate delicate skin. Green tea extract is an antioxidant, added to reduce redness. Lavender oil cools and refreshes the senses. This mask is perfect for soothing skin damaged by sunburn, waxing, extractions, peels and laser treatments.
As you can see, face masks are very beneficial for your skin weekly. Aside from the face masks, it is also important to include professional facials about once a month in your skincare routine. To know what products are best for your skin, consult with your aesthetician.
Elements Salon And Wellness Spa Blog, #beautifulskin, #benefitsoffacemasks, #elementssalonandwellnesspa, #facemasks, #healthyskin, #lasvegas, #skincare, #skincareroutine, #skinproduct