VIP Membership Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 05/11/17
These VIP Membership Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “Terms and Conditions”) govern the purchase and use of the VIP Membership purchased from Elements Salon and Wellness Spa, d/b/a Elements Salon and Wellness Spa (“Elements Salon and Wellness Spa”). For questions, comments or suggestions, please contact Elements Salon and Wellness Spa at:
Elements Salon and Wellness Spa
6461 North Durango Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89149
Purchasing a VIP Membership
- Memberships are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Except as provided herein, VIP memberships have no cash value.
- VIP Memberships are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by Elements Salon and Wellness Spa.
- Elements Salon and Wellness Spa reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.
- VIP membership is only valid at Elements Salon and Wellness Spa.
- Except as required by law, VIP membership is not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- VIP membership is valid for one year.
- VIP membership does not renew automatically. In order to take advantage of VIP membership pricing, you must renew your membership after one year of purchase.
- For security purposes, a VIP member may be required to show valid ID before he or she can use the VIP membership.
- The membership is valid for the person whose file the number is associated with. May not be shared and is non transferable.
- The services that are associated with the VIP membership may change at any time without notice.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- Elements Salon and Wellness Spa reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
- VIP Membership, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of Nevada, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.