Ultrasonic facial treatments cleanse, repair and stimulate the skin by using a machine that emits gentle sonic waves. It uses ultrasound to loosen and remove dead skin cells and restore the natural charge to cells. The process is safe and is perfect for sensitive, sun-damaged, and acne prone skin.
What is an Ultrasonic Facial?
This high-tech facial uses a specialized ultrasonic/ultrasound machine that emits high-frequency waves. Ultrasonic treatments benefit a variety of skin types and can improve many common skin conditions. Your aesthetician will customize your ultrasonic facial according to your skin type and skincare needs.
In a treatment, the ultrasonic machine’s high-frequency waves work to:
- Exfoliate dead skin cells for clear and radiant skin without the redness or irritation.
- Loosen and remove oil, dirt and sebum from the pores and hair follicles, resulting in less blackheads and breakouts. Ultrasonic frequency zaps bacteria and decongests the pores. The result? Clear, healthy skin with noticeably tighter pores.
- Gently stimulate skin to encourage collagen and elastin production. With a series of treatments, fine lines and wrinkles are less noticeable and skin color, tone and texture becomes more even and uniform.
- Stimulate blood flow and lymphatic drainage through the combination of ultrasound and electrical therapy. This nourishes the skin and gives it a youthful rosy glow.
- Facilitate hydration and plump the skin, thereby filling out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Help skincare products do their job by penetrating deeper into the skin. This is especially true for anti-aging and antioxidant serums, creams and masks. n.
- Safe for most people: The sonic waves emitted by the ultrasound machine aren’t harmful to your health. However, if you have an autoimmune disorder, a diagnosed heart disorder or cancer, it’s best to skip the ultrasonic treatment. Anyone living with a chronic health condition or are pregnant should check with his or her physician before proceeding with any aesthetic treatment.
The ultrasonic facial is gentle, non-invasive suitable for most skin types, from acne to rosacea to sun-damaged skin. Once your skin is rejuvenated and healthy looking, maintain your results with monthly ultrasonic facials.
Elements Salon And Wellness Spa Blog, aesthetics, centennial hills, elements salon, elements salon and wellness spa, elements spa, skin care, ultrasonic, ultrasonic facial